Thursday, December 24, 2009

Giese Family






These shots are of my long time best friend Kelly, her husband Jeff and her almost one year old Isabel. I have been telling Kelly for months that she had to quit neglecting having their portraits done and just let me do it. So, today I met Kel and Jeff for a quick shoot. I am so proud of her for doing it. I know she did it more for me than anything since I am constantly on her to do it. I do know that she has been meaning to do it... she is just a busy momma! Isabel turns one in January so these serve as her one year portraits and will probably be the only family portraits these three take before they become four in late April. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Lish!!! I love that little Bell, too freaking cute! Merry Christmas to you, Jeremy and Cohen!

    ReplyDelete