Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mrs. and Mr.

Prepare yourselves! This is by far the most images I have ever posted to one blog post! How could I not though?

Meet Bennette and Jocelyn Whitsell, formally Jocelyn Brown. Jocelyn is a close friend of Jeremy and mine and a fellow photographer so that would explain the massive amounts of photography you see below. It was an honor to be Jocelyn and Bennette's photographer for their big day. It is a complement that she accepted my request (I really threw myself at her) to let me shoot her wedding. I wanted to give her a gift that would last forever because Ryan, Jocelyn's twin brother has given Jeremy the gift of a best friend for almost a lifetime.

So the wedding... It was like a wonderland! Simple, natural, nothing forced about it. The theme, well sweet summer is how I would describe it. Wood fired pizza, mason jars, jam, bold patterns and colors, string lights, pompoms, beverages, lemons, more beverages, dancing all night and on and on. Jocelyn is by far one of the most creative people I know so no wonder her wedding was perfectly thought through and executed just the way she envisioned it!

Congrats to the two of you. The wedding was wonderful, the wedding party was a blast, the celebration was even better! Enjoy your sneak peek. It may take a year to get through all the editing but you will get your images. I promise!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment