Thursday, July 2, 2009

{Sneak Peek} Wear Twins!









Back in May I met the Wear family for the first time. Sara was 31 weeks pregnant and looked amazing. Now, three weeks post delivery of twins, she is looking as though she never even gave birth. I don't need to even comment on how lucky she is to look like she does, it just goes without saying! Today I finally met the twins... Addison and Aiden! Reaching the 6 pound mark (born just shy of four weeks early) these two are tiny little beans with tiny features, and long skinny figures. A little poop and a lot of pee later I came a way with a lot of great images. Thanks Kevin and Sara for all your patience and for allowing me to photograph your little ones. They are perfect!

* note: I need to thank Grandma as well for all her help too! Twins... God bless all the parents of multiples and thank goodness for grandparents :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow lady, simply beautiful shots. This is your best set so far and the Wear's are lucky. Congrad's Wear Family on your beautiful twins!!!!

    ReplyDelete