Friday, July 24, 2009

The Strovas Family













This sneak peek has taken entirely too long for me to post. The momma of these four has been waiting patiently for a glimpse of what these trouble makers helped me to create. To be honest I thought I had maybe a few good shots but nothing special as I left the shoot. I mean really, how can I capture a great image with four kids, one of which a 1 year old... goes without explanation, 2 of which are boys that just want to play (go figure), and then their was the oldest girl, who was able to take direction and to know surprise she knew she needed to smile and look when we would say cheese? Really these four were fun, full of energy, needed to be bribed like all kids, and each had a unique personality which shows in each image!

Well to my surprise there were a ton of great shots which is why I am not done editing yet. However the sneak peek has to happen so here it is. Enjoy these four, they will wear you out in a good way! Thanks Karissa for your patience, hope they are worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment