Saturday, November 28, 2009

Triple J's!





Check out these dreamboats! I mean really, have you ever seen three boys more perfectly handsome then these three? Jackson, Jordan, and Jared... all blond, all cute, and all are all boy! I have been photographing this family since the oldest was a baby! I look forward to our yearly portrait sessions so much because it is always so fun to capture how these boys have changed. However, this year was humbling... Jackson, the oldest, turned 9 and that only means one thing... I am getting old to have been photographing him since he was a baby.

I will have to do a flash back one of these days and pull some old shots from my archive. Remind me to do that if I get caught up in life :) Enjoy your sneak peek Brett, Becca and the boys. I think these are the best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment