Saturday, November 21, 2009

Now Meet The Meyer's!





Meet the Meyer's. This adorable family pulls up and out pops Madeleine and Max, I mean Dora and Diego... well that was who they were today. Three year olds and twins! You have to love their minds. These two were on the move from the get go. I must say I was prepared for spunk but I did not know I would get spunky parents too. Mom's smile is contagious don't you think? And her new do left me wanting to chop mine. Then there was Dad... I usually have to sweet talk dads into relaxing and interacting with the kiddos and wife but not this one. He did great... no sweet talk required. Okay and I must say that the first image kills me. It leaves me wishing I were a twin or had twins (okay not really) but it leaves me feeling gushy! Enjoy your sneak peek Meyer's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment