Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Collette's...






We met in the Sodo District at a great loft... its in the family and it is to die for. I dream of a place like this to call my studio some day but these places don't exist in Arkansas nor do they exist on my beer budget. This loft is a fine wine with a fine interior of rustic wooden beams, gorgeous old wood floors, exposed brick and character that is charming and warm. Charming and warm much like this cute little family. I knew momma from high school as well as her hubby. Their little one is turning one and he is a mover. Might be my busiest little one to shoot to date but he did well! Dad is a photographer (click HERE for his work) and talks some mean photography lingo so to be honest I am nervous! I hope I do not disappoint. Despite dark lighting I really think this sneak peek shows just who this family is and how much they love each other! Thanks for sharing your loft with me and your Rolleiflex. (yes, I got to use theirs!) I am searching ebay now for one! You guys were a blast. Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment